A woman’s ability to ovulate is a key component for successful conception. Simply put, if the female is unable to produce an egg, you cannot expect to have baby. The primary signs of a problem with ovulation are absence monthly menstrual periods.
Medical Conditions: Two of the more common medical conditions involving ovulation are PCOS and POI.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome is defined as a hormonal problem that interferes with the normal ovulation mechanism. It is the highest reported cause of infertility among females.
- On the other hand, primary ovarian insufficiency is a condition wherein the female’s ovaries cease to function properly before she turns 35 years old. POI is often mistaken to be early menopause, which is a different condition.
Other Related Causes of Infertility! Uterine problems that contribute to infertility are,
- Fibroids in the uterus, which are non-cancerous clumps on the uterine walls
- Blocked Fallopian tubes due to ectopic pregnancy surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
- Physical issue with the uterus
Once you know the cause, you are all set to combat infertility. Today Ovidac 5000 injections have brought a positive aspect for couples facing infertility issues. Read underlined the complete infertility Battle plan with Ovidac 5000IU injections.
The Mechanism of Action of Ovidac 5000IU injections:
Ovidac is another form of HCG hormone for treating infertility. It increases the number of eggs produced & released from the ovaries. It is also be used to increase the sperm count in men caused due to low testosterone. With different action in both males and females, here is the elaborated mechanism of action:
- For women, Ovidac injections contains HCG, it helps to treat the infertility in women. HCG is a similar to luteinizing hormone (LH) in action; it plays an important role in the maturation of ordinary ovarian follicles and begins the procedure of ovulation in females. HCG encourages corpus luteum of the ovary to make progesterone hormone, essential for the continuance of pregnancy in women.
- For men, HCG encourages the production of testosterone hormone. It works on the interstitial cells of the male reproductive organ to provoke the formation of androgens in males. It is responsible for the development of sexual characteristics in men and to elevate the quantity of sperms.
Important information: Consult your doctor for optimum dosage of Ovidac injections as per your requirement, age and aptitude.
Below mentioned are the side effects of the Ovidac 5000 IU Injection:
- Swelling or Breast tenderness
- Lack of appetite
- Feeling sad or empty
- Loss of interest or pleasure
Note: Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before deciding to take this medicine.
Noteworthy precautionary measures with Ovidac Injections:
- DO NOT use Ovidac if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Alcohol consumption & smoking should be avoided with Ovidac.
- Do not inject yourself, if you are unknown about the mode of administration.
- You must use disinfectant syringes and needles should be used.
Buy Ovidac Online:
You can buy Ovidac 5000 IU injections online from our pharmacy portal, best place to buy all kinds of OTC’s and prescription medications. The medications are ready to be dispatched all year around and you will get your home delivery in minimum 3days. Browse through out pharmacy portal now.