What is infertility?
Infertility is the inability of the couple to conceive healthy pregnancy which patient may encounter due to repetitive failure in the TTC (Trying to Conception). When the age of couple is less than 30 and they fail for a complete one year to conceive whereas those are above 35 years age and fails to conceive for 6 months then the case is suspected of Infertility.
What are the drugs available for infertility treatment?
Treatment of infertile condition either in men or in women is now possible with only one pharmaceutical compound known as HCG Injection. Other acclaimed brands available in the market that contains generic HCG are HUCOG, Ovidac and Pregnyl injection.
What is the importance of HUCOG injection in correcting infertility?
- HUCOG is the most reliable anti-infertility medication available for men and women
- Active module to this brand is FDA-approved Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
- In men- HUCOG corrects Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, maintains testosterone hormone level, give enough potency to sperms to puncture the women ovum as well as heighten the concentration of spermatocytes in semen of men produced by Sertoli cells
- In women-HUCOG corrects the condition of Ovulation failure by enhancing the development of a number of eggs and making the ovum good enough is the size to be easily fertilized by the sperm cells. The injection also makes the concentration of vital female hormones such as Progesterone to the mark in women
- In Young boys of age 4-9 years-HUCOG corrects the condition of pubertal Cryptorchidism
What is the right way to take HUCOG dosing?
HUOG is available as a sterile parenteral preparation that can be given to patient either from the IM or from the Sc route of administration:
- For Ovulation induction in women:
HUCOG injection of strength 5000 IU – 10000 IU is given to a barren patient who was previously treated with Menotropins.
- For correction of Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism in men:
HUCOG injection of strength 4000 IU is given thrice a week for about 6-9 months followed by the injection of dosing strength 2000 IU of HUCOG thrice a week to an added 3 months.
- For treating the case of Prepubertal Cryptorchidism in young boys:
HUCOG5000IU injection is given on an alternate day for four injections.
What are the adverse effects allied to dosing HUCOG?
Some patients on HCG therapy can get the following side effects:
- Nausea & vomiting
- Mood swings & indistinct speech
- Body fatigue & mental confusion
- Inflammation and irritation at site of injection
What cautions a patient can take with HUCOG therapy?
- A man should undergo complete hormonal evaluation test whereas a woman should be evaluated for gynecological conditions prior beginning with HUCOG injection therapy
- This medication has past records of the development of multiple pregnancies in women, therefore, physician consultation is must when taking this injection
- Patient should use only sterile syringe every time they prepare to inject the dosing
Buy HUCOG HCG 10000 IU, 5000 IU injections online from our portal and get discounts along with faster shipping option.