Anxiety is a disorder, which is more than a temporary feeling. Anxiety can be referred to any fear of sensations or performance. A survey by Anxiety and Depression Association of America had been done and it was found that about 18% of the population is suffering from anxiety. Around 40 million people of the age more than 18 years were counted in these 18% patients. Mainly four types of anxiety are common in the individuals whose data is enlisted below:
|Type of anxiety disorder||Number of people suffering|
|Generalized Anxiety Disorder||7 million|
|Social Anxiety Disorder||15 million|
|Major Depressive Disorder||14.8 million|
|Post-traumatic stress disorder||7.7 million|
Some symptoms that indicate the onset of anxiety effect can be declared as follow:
- If you remain stressed out all of the time
- If you are facing difficulty in attaining sleep
- You are facing irrational fears
- You are fed up of your tensed muscles
- Suffering from chronic digestive problems
- Experiencing intense stage fear
- You are a person who remains self-conscious all the time
- You suffer from panic attacks vigorously
- You always think everything must be perfect
Librium can be proved as the effectual and safest medicine engaged in the curing of anxiety disorders followed with the above symptoms.
Librium is used in the treatment of mental health disorders in an individual. It also helps in calming the short-term anxiety, which is supposed to occur before a surgery. Librium medication is also useful in the management of withdrawing symptoms of alcoholism.
Librium is the medication containing Chlordiazepoxide as the active material. Chlordiazepoxide binds to the specific location of benzodiazepines on GABA receptors, which additionally boost up the activity of GABA by increasing the GABA affinity for GABAA receptors. This persuades the chloride influx at the GABA receptor channels resulting in sedation and anxiolytic effect.
The dosing regimen for Librium:
The dose required in treating mild to moderate anxiety disorder and pre-operative anxiety is 5 mg to 10 mg taken orally with sufficient amount of water for at least 3 to 4 times per day.
The dosing amount needed to treat severe anxiety disorder is 20 mg to 25 mg ingested via oral route for about 3 to 4 times per day.
For the relief of symptoms due to alcoholism, the starting dose is 50 mg to 100 mg, which can be further increased maximum up to 300 mg per day until agitation is controlled.
Safety and preventive measures:
- Do not intake excess of alcohol, caffeine, and smoking during the medication of Librium 10mg or 25mg.
- Driving or operating heavy machinery after ingestion of Librium can induce sleepiness and loss in concentration power.
- Taking the medication during your lactation period or pregnancy can be harmful to the baby.
- Stop using Librium if allergic to any ingredient of Librium medicine.
Common side effects:
Drowsiness, confusion, constipation, loss of balance or coordination, muscle weakness, stomach upset, fever, chills, sore thoughts, mood swings, and trouble in swelling are some of the symptoms that have been appeared with the use of Librium.
Where to buy Librium?
Buy Librium 25mg Chlordiazepoxide tablets online from our drug portal at a low price than marketed price; we get it delivered at your doorsteps quickly.