Anxiety alters the emotions and if you are dealing with it from a long time then you may have noticed that anxiety disorder has made you a different person. You have become more agitated or aggressive, feels bit more restless, and have started experiencing negative emotions of annoyance faster than usual, earlier. Sporadically facing such emotions is a part of life that helps to make your body and mind system alert to deal with any fearful situation. However, if the same happens for a longer duration and from a long time then your normal level of nervousness has turned to be an anxiety disorder, which usually happens because of disturbed chemicals in the brain. This makes the patient unable to control his/her emotions and they continue even when they do not have to.
Therefore, medical treatment is must to treat anxiety because it becomes a hindrance in your day-to-day living and make your life miserable. Hence, Librium 10 mg is one such effective remedy to treat your agitated state of mind trapped in anxiety disorder.
An overview of Librium-
Librium is a potent treatment for the condition of anxiety disorder, pre operative nervousness and symptoms associated with alcohol withdrawal. Librium provides relaxing and calming responses to anxiety patients by declining the excitatory impulses. Librium is effective for mild to moderate to severe anxiety conditions and thus helps in improving the quality of life.
Librium encompasses Chlordiazepoxide as the vital working moiety, which belongs to the category of Benzodiazepines in order to exert calming response by elevating the release of GABA after acting on GABA receptors. This results in hyperpolarization leading to the blockage of overwhelmed responses and making your anxious mind calm and relaxed.
Dosing regimen of Librium-
An oral formulation of Librium is accessible with dosage strengths of 10mg and 25mg, which is intended to be ingested orally using water, and with or without the water. Thus, the general dosing schedule is as follows-
- To treat mild to moderate anxiety, the dose of 5mg or 10mg is given for 3 or 4 times in a day.
- To treat severe anxiety, the dose of 20mg to 25mg is given for 3 to 4 times in a day.
- Patients suffering from pre operative anxiety are given the dose of 5mg to 10mg for 3 to 4 times in a day prior to the day of surgery.
- In case of alcohol withdrawal symptoms, the patient is treated with the dosing regimen of 50 to 100 mg dose given in a day that may be increased if needed but not to more than 300mg maximum dose in a day.
Some attentive tips to be taken care with dosing of Librium include overdose and sudden discontinuation that you should not do else, excess use of Librium can make you habitual to the drug and sudden stoppage can lead to withdrawal symptoms and both are the cautious conditions. Hence, the users should always consult the physician in such cases.
Treatment with Librium may lead to some adverse effects like many other medicines do have that may include dizziness, unsteadiness, nausea, loss of coordination, headache, confusion, lightheadedness, tiredness, dry mouth, or stomach upset. Therefore, you should not take Librium if you suffer from any medical complication of heart, liver, kidney, or bleeding disorder.
Additionally, consider the following safety precautions while using Librium-
- Librium use may cause drowsiness, so stay cautious while doing any task that demands alertness such as driving.
- In case you are a pregnant woman or a nursing mother then, do not use Librium unless suggested.
- Use of Librium in children and geriatric people is unsafe.
- Patients with medical history of suicidal thoughts and drug or alcohol abuse should not be given Librium.
- Patients using Librium should be monitored for any change in behavior, unusual moods and thoughts.
Buy Librium 25 mg online at nominal rates from our drugstore and get your product delivered safely and securely at your doorsteps.