MTP kit is a useful medication, which is used to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. This kit consists of two medications i.e. Mifepristone and Misoprostol, in a specific concentration. It is also called as abortion medication, which provides a safe and secure abortion of an unwanted pregnancy, which is less than 49 days. When a female, consider about ending an early pregnancy, then she is in a high amount of stress and nervousness or fear. Some women are still using a surgical method of abortion. These are more prone to severe bad effects of surgical abortion like infection, incision, mortality and other health harm.
According to recent advancement in science or pharmaceutical science, a new method of abortion is invented in past few years. It involves use of certain oral medications and performs abortion like MTP kit. It comes under the class of non-surgical or medicated method of abortion. Use of MTP kit lessens the amount of stress, fear and nervousness regarding abortion. There are also various advantages, which makes MTP kit a safe and secure abortion medication.
Mifepristone and Misoprostol, both are present in MTP kit as active ingredient. These both elements are synthetic compounds, which can perform a secure abortion in a confidential way. These compounds have enough potential to terminate unwanted pregnancy.
- Mifepristone is a synthetic compound, which is prepared from Oxosteroids or steroidal compound. Progesterone is an essential natural hormone, which is necessary for continuation of pregnancy. But Mifepristone is agonist of progesterone receptors, which inhibits the activity of natural progesterone and prevents the attachment of the fetus to the uterus. It results in the ending of a pregnancy.
- Misoprostol is also a vital ingredient of MTP kit, which completes the abortion procedure. It belongs to the group of agonist of prostanoid receptors. It can increase the frequency of contraction of the uterine muscles. The high contraction of muscles results in the expulsion of the fetus from the uterus, which terminates an unwanted pregnancy.
MTP kit is used by most of the females to perform a safe and successful abortion procedure. But there are certain specific conditions in which female should avoid this medication like as hypersensitivity to Misoprostol or Mifepristone, ectopic pregnancy, IUD in place, hemophilia and porphyria. The females, who are suffering from above mentioned issues, are more prone to severe bad effects of this medication, that’s why these females should not use this abortion medication.
MTP kit comes in the oral tablet dosage form. A pack of MTP kit is consist of total 5 tablets, which has one tablet of Mifepristone of 200mg and other 4 tablets are of Misoprostol, each of 200mcg. A female should consume these tablets with caution. She can take this drug with food but this medication is more effective, when she takes these tablets with a vacant stomach. She should take it as follow-
- On day first, she should consume one tablet of Mifepristone orally.
- After two days she should take all the four tablets of Misoprostol.
- 14 days after taking Mifepristone tablet, she should confirm abortion procedure with the help of suitable clinical investigation.
The females may face some side effects of this medication after taking this medication like bleeding, drowsiness, vomiting, diarrhea, headache and feeling tired with breast tenderness.
The female should consider some important points before using this medication, which can improve safety and efficacy of this medication; such as in issues like diabetes, migraine, epilepsy and heart, kidney or liver disorder, she should take this drug with much care. The females should not take Warfarin and other blood thinners in combination with this drug.
Buy MTP kit online with various exciting offers and to get it at your home.