Librium tablet is widely advised for the treatment of moderate to severe anxiety. Generic Chlordiazepoxide is the main constituent responsible for its therapeutic activity. It is also significant to manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms as they come into view after quitting of alcohol. This medicine is also helpful to overcome preoperative apprehension and nervousness.
Working of Librium medicine:
The main role of Chlordiazepoxide is to enhance the activity of GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) in the brain. GABA hinders the neurotransmitter in the body. It acts by decreasing the activity of other cells and reduces the movement of other chemicals in the brain. As it works on minimizing the anxiety and muscle spasm and produces a calming effect.
Dosage advises of Librium:
Librium is recommended as per the problem of a patient. It is easily obtainable in the market in two dosage strengths of 10mg and 25 mg. Now, read the mentioned conditions properly in which how much power of Librium should be taken.
- Mild, Moderate Anxiety: Swallow 5mg to 10mg of Librium via the oral route three to four times in a day.
- Severe anxiety: an advised dose of Librium is 25 mg capsule through the mouth three to four times a day.
- Anxiety before surgery/ operation: Take a single capsule of Librium 10 mg orally, three to four times a day.
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms: Initially swallow a capsule of Librium 50 mg. According to your tolerability and acceptability, the dose may be changed to 100 mg followed by the constant dose of Librium. Highest recommended dose consumed by a person is 300 mg in a day.
Contraindications of Librium:
- Librium capsule is highly contraindicated to be consumed under following medical conditions like severe pulmonary insufficiency, respiratory depression, and myasthenia gravis, and chronic psychosis, spinal or cerebral ataxia
- If you are hypersensitive to generic Chlordiazepoxide, then you are advised not to swallow Librium.
Annoying effects of Librium:
A person may face some of unwanted effects of Librium after consuming this medicine like drowsiness, tiredness, weakness, and change in appetite, blurred vision, and difficulty in urination, severe headache, and low sensual drive.
Safety measures of Librium:
- A pregnant or breastfeeding woman only on doctor’s recommendation should consume Librium otherwise do not use this medicine.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol along with Librium as it may cause severe unwanted effects.
- Librium may affect your ability to drive, so avoid driving after intake of Librium as it may make you sleepy.
Buy Librium 25 mg Chlordiazepoxide tablets to treat severe anxiety. Place your order at our eminent website MTPkit24.com and get your product at your doorway with relaxation in market price.